Integrated Management System (IMS) Policy
We recognize that the responsibilities for Responsible Recycling, Quality, Environmental, Health & Safety and Data Security are shared, requiring cooperation, not only between employees and their supervisors, but among and between all those who assume the various roles within the company.
We will continually improve the Intergrated Management System (IMS) and performance. This will include the setting of IMS goals, taking into consideration our IMS aspects and impacts from our business, financial, operational and legal requirements as well as the views of interested parties.
Vexwire's Responsible Recycling, Quality, Environmental, Health & Safety and Data Security calls for continual improvement in its Responsible Recycling, Quality, Environmental, Health & Safety and Data Security management activities and business will be conducted according to the following principles.
We are committed to:
- Distribution of used wireless devices with services including, Inventory Management, Data Sanitization, Diagnostics Testing Repair, Cosmetic Grading, Kitting/Packing, Fulfillment, and Customer Service.
- Maintaining azero tolerance for focus materials entering a landfill as an end of lifepolicy and will protect the environment by maintaining the highest possible standards of recycling and reuse excellence. Focus Materials and our Waste Streams will be managed throughout the recycling chain to final disposition with due diligence to protect the environment.
- Protection of the environment including prevention of pollution and the provision of safe and healthy working conditions for the prevention of work related injury and ill health to all of our interested parties.
- Providing a clean, safe and regulatory compliant facility that complies with all legal and other requirements which are evaluated on a regular basis.
- Eliminating hazards and the reduction of OH&S/IMS risks and consultation and participation of workers and their representative's where they exist.
- Managing used and end of life electronic equipment based on a reuse, refurbishment, recovery, disposal (RRRD) hierarchy including onsite and downstream materials management throughout the recycling chain.
- Continuous improvement achieved through monitoring of objectives and targets and rigorous evaluation of our Integrated Management System.
- Communicating and reinforcing this policy throughout our company, as well as, to our customers, our suppliers, to the public and all interested parties.
- Communicating with customers of data security issues and addressing their data security and privacy requirements through the secure destruction of data containing devices.
- Training our staff in the needs and responsibilities for Responsible Recycling, Quality, Environmental, Health & Safety and Data Security management.
- Meeting customer requirements and identifying the needs and expectations of our interested parties.
- Reviewing and revising these policies to insure they remain suitable and appropriate.